Sunday, July 08, 2012

60 today!




Aww i just love this image!!! Ive used it sooooo many times! It just works with all ages! From little girls right through to 60th!!  I'm also going to be heading back to the craft shop for the paper, its working well and the little old brain is on over drive with insiprations!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges

www.shoppingourstash.blogspot.co.uk There challenge was triple threat! My 3 things are ribbon, flowers and dry embossing on my circle.

www.digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk  I'm using one of there gorgeous images, they run a monthly challenge

www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.co.uk Used there easy to work with Sketch.

Thanks for popping by, please leave a comment to say "hi" x

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love that background paper you used with this adorable image! Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Lynn

Alica said...

very cute! Love the papers!
Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Bettina L. said...

This is really sweet and I love the design with the flowery theme and ribbon going on there. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A lovely creation...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)