Friday, July 06, 2012

July is busy busy

Well July is a busy month, seems to be everyones Birthday this month, niece, daughter, mother-in-law and most importantly my Nana who is 80 this year :)

Her is a card for my niece that i have done for her Gran to give her.

The image is from www.digistampboutique.co.uk
I'm entering my card into there monthly challenge, all they ask is to use 1 of there images :) i bought the set because the little girl is just gorgeous

I'm also entering my card into www.pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk Well i was i have missed the deadline :(

They want to see buttons, bows, bling and butterflys,



I used there fantastic layout!!



Thanks for stopping by please do leave a comment to say hi x

2 comments:

Flowergirl said...

This is so cute! Love the little bows in her hair, Sorry to hear you missed out on our challenge at A gem of a challenge! Hope you'll join us another time x
Wendy x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A beautiful creation...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)