Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gran's card





My daughter was born on the same day as her Gran, 20th July. What where the chance when she was due on 9th!!! Little rascal.
Any way i've got this card made for my son and daughter to give her, quite pleased with how it turned out!
I'm entering it into a few challenges.

They wanted to see at least 3 layers! Which i have acheived :)

 They wanted bling and a bow!
I've added ahand made bow to the basket and changed my gran letters from brown to bling with glamour dust. Paper has also got some sparkle on.


I cant enter there challenge as i got carried away and forgot to use a stamped image!

Well i'll love you and leave you all for now.

Thanks for popping by Gem x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi gem, you made me laugh so I just had to pop over to see what you have made.
Gorgeous card and I love the card candy around the outside.
I think it's lovely family members share birthdays, my friend shares her birthday with her daughter and her husband ! (this coming Tuesday!)

Thanks for (trying) to join us at Sunday sketch and stamp :-)

Claire (DT) xxx

Laine said...

Lots of lovely layers. Wonderful bright and cheery image.
Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card I'm sure she loved it x
Love the image x
Wendy x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab card I'm sure her Gran will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our Bling and Bow Challenge hugs Susan x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fabulous card. :) Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien