Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In the summer time.....


Can't believe it's meant to be summer Yet again today while i've been crafting it's been lik ethe middle of winter out there! Stream running on down past the house. Its so depressing!
So pleased daughters party is booked for in doors! Not sure i would fit 19 kids in my house!!
This image is just perfect for our 2 kids! They get on so well, where one is the other is surely to follow.Hopefully they keep there special bond through out life and be there for each other!
Most of all the image is keeping me focused on the summerhols, when hopefully the weather will be nice and hey will be sitting out enjoy the sun and iced lollies!
I'm playing along with
www.papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk They had a colour theme of strawberys and cream or summer time!
www.sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.co.uk You guessed it i used this weeks sketch and my stash is the ice cream paper had it for ages and not really used it.

Thanks for pooping by Gem x

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card...

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi, thanks for your kind comments left on my blog, I am from Kendal, so not so far.
You have some wonderful cards on you blog, I wanted to follow you but cannot find where you keep all your followers!! leave me a clue and I will be back.
Janet

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at SNS hugs Jill xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi me again, just to let you know I have found it and am now following.
Janet